This week, we’re at The Venetian Resort on the Las Vegas Strip, where Derek Hough always has the right moves. VEGAS ON talks with Hough and takes you behind the scenes of his show, “No Limit.” Here, you’ll see practically every style of dance on display, including Motown, rock ‘n’ roll, Latin, ballroom, contemporary, and tap dancing. It’s a true celebration of music and dance inside the Summit Showroom.
There’s also no limit to the flavors you’ll enjoy at the new RPM Italian restaurant inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. We talk to Bill and Giuliana Rancic about their favorite dishes, including the gorgonzola-crusted Wagyu beef, available only at the new Vegas location, and Mama DePandi’s bucatini pomodoro, the restaurant’s signature dish.
Speaking of no limits … play your cards right and you could win big at the World Series of Poker, which is on the Strip for the first time. VEGAS ON goes all-in and takes a tour of the tables – and other favorite Vegas locations – with poker pro and commentator Tony Dunst.
What’s New. What’s Now … it’s all here, and it’s all Vegas On.
• 0:00 – Introduction
• 1:11 – Derek Hough has all the right moves in “No Limit” at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
• 4:10 – Dishing w/ the Rancic’s about their new Italian restaurant inside The Forum Shops
• 7:09 – All-in with poker pro Tony Dunst
• 10:08 – Mark your calendar for upcoming events and shows
• 10:33 – Welcome to International Fight Week in The Greatest Arena on Earth
Head to https://www.visitlasvegas.com/ and book your next trip.
Follow our social channels below for the latest updates on happenings in Vegas:
Photo credit: Patrick Gray