#LasVegas2022 #LasVegasVlog #DowntownLasVegas
If you are looking to go to The Strat, Fremont Street Experience, The Mob Museum or the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, then check out the Downtown Loop. This free Bus makes 13 stops throughout Las Vegas, but does not include The Strip.
————————- VIDEO and CONTENT LINKS —————————
Sun – Thu: 11AM – 6PM
Fri – Sat: 3PM – 10PM
Downtown Loop Info: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/Residents/Parking-Transportation/Downtown-Loop
Live Bus Tracker: https://live.goswift.ly/city-las-vegas/route/Downtown%20Loop
Visit the Apple Store, or Google Play Store to download the Transit app.
Downtown Loop Stops –
1. Bonneville Transit Center – First Street, South of Bonneville Avenue
2. The Arts District – Art Way and Boulder Avenue
3. Arts District South – Main Street, between California and Colorado avenues
4. Brewery Row – 1500 Block of Main Street between Utah and Wyoming avenues
5. Pawn Plaza – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
6. Fremont East Entertainment District – Sixth Street, North of Fremont Street
7. Mob Museum – Stewart Avenue, West of Third Street
8. Fremont Street Experience – Normally Main Street just South of Fremont Street, but temporarily relocated to Main Street just north of Ogden Avenue due to construction
9. Las Vegas North Premium Outlets – South Grand Central Parkway, between Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger Kids
10. Symphony Park – Promenade Place, South of Symphony Park Avenue
11. The Strat hotel-casino – 2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd., in the taxi and rideshare pickup area at the rear of the property
12. Circa hotel-casino – First Street, North of Ogden Avenue, but closed Dec. 7-11 due to construction
13. City Hall – 495 S. Main St., South of First Street
Note: Operating Hours: During First Friday events a special route runs from the City Hall Garage, at 495 S. Main St,. to the 18b Arts District. The Loop runs continuously during operating hours.
— LINKS THAT HELP SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL ———
▶ Las Vegas and Beyond Merch!!! – https://www.teespring.com/stores/las-vegas-and-beyond
▶ EPIDEMIC SOUND: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/
▶ Motion V/FX: Editing Plug-ins and Templates: https://motionvfx.sjv.io/MXNRon
▶ MY GEAR: https://kit.co/aaantiporda
VLOGGERS I FOLLOW (in no particular order):
▶ Tony Gonzalez – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1GxcWpRX-WXTW6TTx6-P0w
▶ The Other Me – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9qItjE7QEMbCxzl_3o_dRA
▶ The Midlife Ride – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2osWVxP1tb7ofanI-QdoA
▶ Silverfox – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCKFboKpk-itAP-z0_MY5ug
▶ Sleepless in Las Vegas – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR2BO8Wu9zBcGjv-8Rof3UA
▶ Straight Outta Vegas – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoLL5QTqLcvkXAksjqeFT7w
▶ LetYrLiteShine – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ue5o-F31BGZqZQVoEMA2w
▶ Chef BoyRG – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2YAuw1PmFKKaeB4Vcg-g1Q
▶ J&K StayInVegas – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-3hlz88szkM8O3N6wWx9w
▶ Nick Houck – https://www.youtube.com/user/KoPoser/
▶ Vegas Best Ideas – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM7WmHqiHvc518vA9FMe2BA
▶ Dale McKenzie’s Las Vegas Inside & Out – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvn5eEsNzr9Yp1KyUoL3mPg
▶ The Frontiersman Travel Adventures – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheFrontiersmanTravelAdventures
▶ Norma Geli – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzef9jZ6SGmv3eWpWFJrjg
▶ Music Licensed through:
▶ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
▶ Disclosures: All opinions expressed in this video are my own.
All material included in this video is COPYRIGHTED and OWNED by Las Vegas and Beyond unless noted, otherwise.
Use of any of the material without the expressed written consent by Las Vegas and Beyond is Unlawful.
Some links in the description are affiliate links that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate, Viator Affiliate, and Vegas.com Affiliate, I earn a small commission from your qualifying purchases. Thank You.